We congratulate you on making the right decision to buy a product from Bangin' Headlights. We are committed to providing quality products providing full customer satisfaction. At the same time, we want you to purchase the products with confidence. Please read our Warranty Policy herein to know more.
Please also read our returns policy if you have a change of mind and thinking what to do about obtaining refund.
What is covered under warranty?
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship in the products purchased by you.
This warranty lasts for a period of 12 months commencing from the date of your purchase.
What will Bangin' Headlights do if a product is faulty or defective
- If the problem is not major, you can ask us to fix the problem and we will repair the product within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
If the failure is major, you can choose a repair, refund or a replacement or ask for compensation for any drop in value of the product. A major problem is when the product:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the product if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed
Proof of Purchase
This warranty is valid for the original purchase and is not transferable. Please keep your purchase receipt as the best proof of purchase, and as proof of date on which the purchase was made.
Extent of Warranty
This warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts. This warranty does not cover any consumable items.
The following is not covered under this warranty:
- if any defect in product is caused by an accident, collisions (including impacts with flying debris), acts of God, misuse, abuse, excessive voltage, improper installation or operation or maintenance, lack of reasonable care or negligence
- if product is used not in accordance with the instructions provided with the product
- if there is unauthorised repair, modification, disassembling, tampering of the product including tampering or removal of seal, tag, sticker, bezels, bezels bolts, or similar aspects)
- loss of parts
- if the product has been used for purposes other than domestic use.
- if damage is caused by improper power input or improper cable connection
- bodily injury and/or tangible property damage sustained during installation or operation of the product.
- normal wear and tear
What should you do to claim under the warranty?
For making a warranty claim, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your order number, reason for warranty claim, complete description of the defect including any photo or video, and any explanation of the troubleshooting that you have done. We may ask for any additional information from you to enable expeditious processing of your warranty claim.
When making a return, please ensure the product is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit. Please include the proof of purchase.
Who is responsible for expenses associated with a warranty claim?
Please note that in case of a genuine defect during the warranty period, the costs of shipping the product to us, including any return postage, will be covered by Bangin' Headlights. However, Bangin' Headlights shall not be liable for any expenses incurred for the removal, re-installation or troubleshooting of the product requiring repair.
Only when we receive the product physically, we will be able to process warranty claim.
In the case of replacement of the product, the warranty will thereafter continue for the unexpired period of the warranty from the original date of replacement.
Any replacement product will be of the same model; In case the product model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with a similar model as determined by us. The product you send for replacement or for refund shall become the property of Bangin' Headlights.
In the event any provision of this warranty is determined to be unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will remain effective and enforceable.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bangin' Headlights shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, death, lost profits, lost revenue, resulting from any breach of this warranty or contract or tort or otherwise, or under any other legal theory, even when Bangin' Headlights has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, this warranty and the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties and remedies, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
This warranty shall be governed by the laws of State of Western Australia without regard to conflict of law provisions. All disputes hereunder shall be decided in the courts of Western Australia.
The benefits conferred by this warranty to you are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that you have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws. Our warranty is in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. You can find more information about your rights by visiting www.accc.gov.au
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.